Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
W. W. Norton & co, 1961. No additional printings listed. Hardcover. very good/very good. NOT an ex library book. Name top of front endpaper. Clean pages. Dust jacket has 1/2" tears, rubbing on edges, no chips, price is not clipped.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- King John
- Warren, W. L
- Book condition
- Used - very good
- Jacket condition
- very good
- Quantity available
- No additional printings listed
- W. W. Norton & co
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Payment may be made by Visa, Mastercard, Money order or check. Books will be held seven days pending arrival of payment. All orders are carefully packaged and shipped promptly upon receipt of payment. Shipping is by U.S. Post Office media rate unless otherwise requested by the buyer. Postage for the first book is $3.95, and $1.25 for each additional book. Rates for Priority mail and International Delivery are based on destination. Heavier books and book sets may require additional postage. Returns are accepted within fourteen days of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller
Dorothy Meyer - Bookseller was established in 1987 offering collectible and out of print books. We offer a full line of general stock with an emphasis on Americana, Children & Juvenile, Juvenile Series and Military. We are careful in describing the condition of the book and the dust jacket. All dust jackets are protected with mylar covers. All books are subject to prior sale. Member of Midwest Book Hunters.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]