KING LEOPOLD II.: His Rule In Belgium And The Congo.
by MacDonnell, John De Courcy
- No inscriptions. spine split 3cm at top, soft both ends. foxed somewhat throughout, front board shaken, a reading copy. Fold-out
Bathurst, South Africa
Standard Delivery: 12 to 16 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Fables Bookshop (ZA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- KING LEOPOLD II.
- MacDonnell, John De Courcy
- Book condition
- Used - No inscriptions. spine split 3cm at top, soft both ends. foxed somewhat throughout, front board shaken, a reading copy. Fold-out
- Cassell. London 1905.
- belgian congo biography king leopold 2 ii second
Terms of Sale
Payment by Visa / Mastercard preferred, other payment methods by arrangement may incur a forex charge. Books not meeting the advertised condition returnable for full credit subject to prior arrangement. Academic institutions will be invoiced on official order. Local customers invoiced in ZAR inclusive of VAT. Full terms and conditions on our web pages.
Trade Discount only to members of national bookdealers associations. ie ABA, ABAA, ANZAAB, etc.
About the Seller
About Fables Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Foxing is the age related browning, or brown-yellowish spots, that can occur to book paper over time. When this aging process...[more]
- reading copy
- Indicates a book that is perfectly serviceable for reading. It may have a defect or damage. As such, reading copy is not...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.