KING NUT-CRACKER or The Dream of Poor Reinhold. A Fairy Tale for Children freely rendered from the German of Dr. Heinrich Hoffmann (author of "Struwwelpeter") by J. R. Planche, Esq
by HOFFMAN, HEINRICH.DR. (translated by PLANCHE.J.R. )
London, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Roe and Moore (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- KING NUT-CRACKER or The Dream of Poor Reinhold. A Fairy Tale for Children freely rendered from the German of Dr. Heinrich Hoffmann (author of "Struwwelpeter") by J. R. Planche, Esq
- HOFFMAN, HEINRICH.DR. (translated by PLANCHE.J.R. )
- Heinrich Hoffman, strewelpeter, Struwwelpeter, hand coloured wood engravings.
- Book Condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity Available
- Leipzig Friedrich Volckmar; London William Tegg & Co and A. & S. Joseph Myers & Co
- Place of Publication
Terms of Sale
Roe and Moore
Items not as described may be returned within 14 days of receipt, a full refund will be made via the original means of purchase. Insurance would be extra and by arrangement. We have been booksellers for 26 years; all items are carefully described and carefully packaged.
About the Seller
About Roe and Moore
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in which the pages have been bound into a covering replacing the original covering issued by the publisher.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for...
- A book with significant wear and faults. A poor condition book is still a reading copy with the full text still readable. Any...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...