Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Constable, 1958. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Very Good/Very Good. Brigid Marlin. First edition hardback in Very Good condition with a Very Good clipped jacket. Green cloth boards, lightly bumped, slight scuff to upper right corner, surfaces otherwise clean, 143 pages, minor tanning and use wear/marks, binding tight with slight roll. Jacket has light edge wear, with slight scuffing and small edge tears to head and toe of the spine, 4 mm scuff to rear edge of spine, minor surface marks, now protected in a removable clear plastic sleeve. Free standard airmail worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- King Oberon's Forest
- Hilda van Stockum
- Brigid Marlin
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.