Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
IT weaves a supernatural tale of seven socially outcast kids who find themselves brought together one summer to battle an ancient and deadly shape-shifter known as IT. IT emerges from the sewers once every 27 years, using it's polymorphic abilities to terrify and prey upon children in the rural town of Derry, Maine - often in the form of the demonic Pennywise the Clown. IT was made into a television mini-series in 1990, starring Tim Curry and more recently as a blockbuster film (2017).
Read more: Identifying first editions of It
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
I love this book
- Pat Cramer, Bookseller (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- King, Stephen
- Book condition
- Used - N-Fine
- Jacket condition
- Near Fine
- First Edition/First Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Viking Pr
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Pat Cramer, Bookseller
I accept cash, checks, money orders and bank cards. International orders paid by check must be made out to a United States bank branch. International orders paid by money order must be a postal money order made out in United States dollars. You can return any book that you purchase from me if you are not satisfied with it.
About the Seller
About Pat Cramer, Bookseller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.