Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The King in Yellow is a collection of short stories written by Robert W. Chambers and published in 1895. The stories could be categorized as early horror fiction or Victorian Gothic fiction, but the work also touches on mythology, fantasy, mystery, science fiction and romance. The first four stories in the collection involve a fictional two-act play of the same title.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Hyraxia (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The King in Yellow
- Robert W. Chambers
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- F. Tennyson Neely
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- HORROR, WEIRD & SUPERNATURAL,SHOWCASE,SIGNED
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- rolled spine or spine rolled. Damage to a book created by pressure to the spine making it fold or crease in the cover. Damage...[more]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has...[more]
- Generally refers to minor discoloration or staining.