Knee Deep in the Atlantic.
by Parker, Linda, Robie Liscomb, Theodore Enslin and Michael Tarachow. Illustration by Bonnie Stillman
- See description
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Passages Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Knee Deep in the Atlantic.
- Parker, Linda, Robie Liscomb, Theodore Enslin and Michael Tarachow. Illustration by Bonnie Stillman
- Marbled paper wrappers
- Book condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Pentagram Press
- Place of Publication
- Markasan, WI
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
All books are first editions in very good or better condition unless otherwise noted. Dustjackets are noted when present. Books will be held for one week unless other arrangements are made, and all purchases are returnable for any reason with advance notification. Institutional billing is available with standard terms.
About the Seller
About Passages Bookshop
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- marbled paper
- Decorative colored paper that imitates marble with a veined, mottled, or swirling pattern. Commonly used as the end papers or... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback.... [More]