Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Dorling Kindersley, 1992. Hardcover. Fine. Interior pristine. Spine straight and tight. Pictorial covers clean and bright. Not from a library. No remainder mark. 128 pages. 350 color illustrations. This guide provides insights into cat behavior based on the scientific research and careful analysis of veterinarian Bruce Fogle. Supported by 350 color photographs taken especially for this book, Fogle explains how cats communicate through body language, meowing and hissing, and rituals like rubbing and grooming.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books of the World (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Know Your Cat: An Owner's Guide to Cat Behavior
- Bruce Fogle
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Quantity available
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Dorling Kindersley
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- cat, cats, pets
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
Books of the World
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2017
Ask Seller a Question
About Books of the World
Selling books from around the world. I am not a professional bookseller. Rather, I am finding new homes for the library I have collected over five decades.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- remainder mark
- Usually an ink marking of some sort which indicates that the book was designated a remainder. In most cases, it can be found on...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]