The Known World
by Jones, Edward P
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Casemaker (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Known World
- Jones, Edward P
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- Quantity Available
- Stated 1st Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Amistad Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7� - 9�" tall
- 1st Edition, First Edition
- Bookseller catalogs
- Signed Books;
Terms of Sale
I have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return, refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. You'll will also require proof of purchase in the form of your online order details.
To start a return, you can contact me via your order details. If your return is accepted, we'll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact me for any return question at casemakercustom@gmail..com
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as custom made orders. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
Please ensure that you are buying the correct case for your volume. Any slipcase returned undamaged, with the exception of custom made items, can be exchanged at any time within 30 days of purchase.
I will notify you once we've received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you'll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take up to 7 business days for your bank or credit card company to process and post any refund.
About the Seller
About The Casemaker
All cases in my inventory have been constructed to fit the 1st Edition / 1st Printing of the title unless otherwise stated. Should you have any concerns about the printing state of your volume, or the measurements of a specific case, please get in touch for a size check before your purchase.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- Shelf Wear
- Shelf wear (shelfwear) describes damage caused over time to a book by placing and removing a book from a shelf. This damage is...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....