The Ku Klux Klan : a Century of Infamy
by Randel, William Peirce (1909-)
- See description
12 Copies Available from This Seller
(You can add more at checkout.)
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London : Hamish Hamilton, 1965. First Edition. Hardback. Near fine cloth copy in a very good if slightly edge-nicked and dust-dulled dw, now mylar-sleeved. Remains particularly and surprisingly well-preserved overall; tight, bright, clean and strong.; 269 pages; Description: xvii, 300 p. : illus. ; 24 cm. Subjects: Ku Klux Klan (19th cent. ) --Ku Klux Klan (1915- ) .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- MW Books Ltd. (IE)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Ku Klux Klan : a Century of Infamy
- Randel, William Peirce (1909-)
- Book condition
- First Edition
- London : Hamish Hamilton
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
MW Books Ltd.
Returns accepted within 10 days of receipt if you are unsatisfied with either our description of, or the book itself.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Ask Seller a Question
About MW Books Ltd.
MW Books is an academic and antiquarian bookshop with a large stock in core areas such as Early Travel & Exploration, Nineteenth Century Literature, Early Political Economy, Labour and Social History, and Asian and Colonial History. Please don't hesitate to contact us with your questions or comments regarding any item listed.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]