Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
In Latin. L. Annaei Flori Res Romanae Cum Notis. (34 pp), 202 pp (pagination incorrect at pp 201/202), 180 pp, (120 pp). Contents: Dedicatio - Serenissimo Principi Guilielmo Henrico, Lectori Benevolo, De Floro Testimonia, Lucii Annaei Flori - Epitome Rerum Romanarum Liber Primus - Libre Quartus, Joannis Georgii Graevii - Animadversiones in L. annaei Flori, Columna Rostrata A Ciacconio Suppleta, Explicata, Petri Ciacconii Toletani in Columnae Rostratae Inscriptionem, & Index. Engraved half-title page, vignette on title page and small illustrations (many coins) throughout text. One fold out illustration. Very occasional notes in margins (small & neat). Text very clean throughout. binding tight. Small piece missing from top corner of first two blanks. Red speckled edges. Bound in full cream leather with faded lettering on spine. Corners rubbed. Leather lifting from top of back board. Surface of leather patchily discoloured. Overall condition Good+.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Owl Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- L. Annaeus Florus - Recensitus & Illustratus
- Graevius, Joannes Georgius:
- Book condition
- Joannem Ribbium, 1680
- Rome, Roman Coins, Roman History
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- A decorative design or illustration placed at the beginning or end of a ...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...[more]