Labor Divided. Race and Ethnicity in United States Labor Struggles 1835 -1960
by Asher, Robert. Stephenson, Charles ( editors)
- Very Good+/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: State University of New York Press, 1990 Tight clean book, previous owner's signature on front verso otherwise unmarked. Glossy dark blue covers with red title on front and spine. Very llittle shelfwear. Extra shipping may be required outside of Canada.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Labor Divided. Race and Ethnicity in United States Labor Struggles 1835 -1960
- Asher, Robert. Stephenson, Charles ( editors)
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good+
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Paperback Edition
- State University of New York Press
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- Labor Laboring Classes Ethnicity Minorities History
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- The page bound on the left side of a book, opposite to the recto page.