Labor and Monopoly Capital; The Degradation of Work in the Twentieth Century
by Braverman, Harry
Standard Delivery: 10 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books on the Web (CA)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Labor and Monopoly Capital; The Degradation of Work in the Twentieth Century
- Braverman, Harry
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- New York: Monthly Review Press, 1974
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.s.a.
- This edition first published
- July 1, 1976
- ECONOMICS LABOR SOCIOLOGY CAPITALISM FACTORY SYSTEM ASSEMBLY-LINES CONTEMPORARY Other Current Issues
- Bookseller catalogs
- Other Current Issues;
Terms of Sale
Books on the Web
Refunds in full within two weeks if book(s) not as described. Although it's a very rare occurrence, if returning books please use similar packaging to what the book was shipped in. Please understand that due to Covid-19, shipping times will be longer than average to all international destinations, including the USA.
About the Seller
About Books on the Web
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.