Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York: Henry Holt and Company, 1898. First Edition. Very Good copy. No Dj. Brown buckram covers with bright gilt lettering on spine. Square, tight, and intact binding. Clean and unmarked text pages. Seventy-nine pages with 4 advertisement pages at the end. Previous owner's name on front free endpaper. Four small spots on front cover. Faded spot on back cover. Photos upon request. . Hardcover. Very Good. 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Quaker House Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Laboratory Exercises in Anatomy and Physiology
- James Edward Peabody
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Henry Holt and Company
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
- SCIENCE, BIOLOGY
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science; Biology;
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Quaker House Books
Items must be returned within ten days of sale for a full refund if not satisfied.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2006
Ask Seller a Question
About Quaker House Books
My book holdings are eclectic in nature.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A plain weave fabric normally made from cotton or linen which is stiffened with starch or other chemicals to cover the book...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.