Labours of Love: America's Textiles and Needlework, 1650-1930
by Weissman, Judith; Lavitt, Wendy
Standard Delivery: 7 to 28 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Carmarthenshire Rare Books. (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Labours of Love: America's Textiles and Needlework, 1650-1930
- Weissman, Judith; Lavitt, Wendy
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Studio Vista
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- American Textiles.
- Bookseller catalogs
- 4to - over 9¾" - 12" tall
Terms of Sale
Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
All books sold as complete unless stated otherwise. Books may be returned within two weeks if not as described. We post three times a week using Royal Mail. Tracking is not available unless requested and will be at considerable extra cost.
About the Seller
About Carmarthenshire Rare Books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is...[more]