Ladies of the Rachmaninoff Eyes
by Van Dyke, Henry
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Chatham, N.J.: The Chatham Bookseller, 1975. 214p. A new copy, no d.j. as issued. . Reprint of 1965 Edition. Cloth. Fine/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- The Chatham Bookseller, LLC (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Ladies of the Rachmaninoff Eyes
- Van Dyke, Henry
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Reprint of 1965 Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Chatham Bookseller
- Place of Publication
- Chatham, N.J.
- Date Published
- AFICAN AMERICAN LITERATURE.
- Bookseller catalogs
- African American Literature;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
All sales are net. Prepayment is required. Postage in USA: items will be sent Media Mail Rate ($4) unless Priority Mail is requested ($6-$8). Postage for unusually heavy or valuable books may be more. Please contact us for international rates. Books may be returned within 10 days of receipt. Credit cards accepted: VISA, MC, AMEX, Discover.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2005
Madison, New Jersey
Ask Seller a Question
About The Chatham Bookseller, LLC
The Chatham Bookseller (member ABAA, ABNJ) began in 1968, and, in 1970, opened a store at its present location in Madison, NJ. The store contains over 10,000 books in over 80 different subjects, and favors good used books and good literature (both hardcover and paperback) over popular books and bestsellers. Our Internet business began in 2001. Our Internet stock is kept on the premises but cannot be viewed as a whole. However, we can show and sell individual titles upon request. Those wishing to examine Internet books should call ahead. Store hours are 9-5:00 (Tues.-Sat.) and 12-5 (Sun.). The business is run by Jesse D. Mann.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]