The Ladies Wreath: An Illustrated Annual for MDCCCXLVIII-IX (1848 -49)
by Martyn, Mrs. S.T. (Edited By.)
- See description
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Shamrock Books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Ladies Wreath: An Illustrated Annual for MDCCCXLVIII-IX (1848 -49)
- Martyn, Mrs. S.T. (Edited By.)
- Book condition
- First Edition (Thus)..
- MARtYN & ELY
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
CHECK, CASH OR MONEY ORDERS. CREDIT CARD USERS MUST UTILIZE the appropriate program shown where we have this item listed. We are pleased to ship and then invoice Libraries,Colleges,Universities,Institutions. All books,within U.S. (other than multiple orders) are shipped Media Mail unless buyer specifically chooses otherwise.Paperbacks and softcovers are 3.00, Hardbacks are 5.00 For Overseas orders, (Europe and Asia: International Money-Order, check drawn on U.S. bank or even cash if you wish),Phone or E-Mail for further info.on cost and shipping instructions. All items guaranteed & 'returnable' within ten days for full refund if not as described. We will hold a maximum of 14 days following initial order.
About the Seller
About Shamrock Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.