by CHASE, Beatrice
- See description
LONDON, United Kingdom
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Longmans, Green & Co, London., 1922. First edition. Octavo. pp xiii, 243,  adverts. Pictorial cloth. ''A romance of Tintagel''.Free endpapers partially tanned. Fore-edge slightly spotted. Near fine in very good indeed, slightly nicked dustwrapper. Scarce.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Peter Ellis bookseller (GB)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lady Agatha.
- CHASE, Beatrice
- Book condition
- Longmans, Green & Co, London.
- Date Published
Terms of Sale
Peter Ellis bookseller
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Peter Ellis bookseller
A shop in one of the last remaining bookselling enclaves of London, with a carefully selected stock of modern first editions, art and illustrated books, travel literature and other subjects. Known for books in fine condition.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- Also known as book jacket, dust cover, or dust wrapper, a dust jacket is a protective and decorative cover for a book that is... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]