Lady Blessington's Conversations Of Lord Byron
by Lovell, Ernest J. Lovell
- very good
- Very Good/Very Good +
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Jersey: Princeton University Press, 1969 A Book In Very Good+ Condition, Would Have Been Near Fine Apart From A Small Margin Mark On The Intro Page And On Block Edge. No Names Or Inscriptions. Pale Green Cloth Covered Boards With Darker Green Cloth Spine.. Dj Is Complete Not Price Clipped. Minor Chipping To Edges And Is Mylar Protected
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lady Blessington's Conversations Of Lord Byron
- Lovell, Ernest J. Lovell
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- Very Good +
- 10th Printing
- Princeton University Press
- Place of Publication
- New Jersey
- Date Published
- Lord Byron Lady Blessington Conversations.
- 8vo - over 7¾ - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or... [More]