by Tennyson, Alfred
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Philadelphia: Porter & Coates, 1884 A Solid Book, Inscribed On Ffep And With Previous Vendors Stamp On Same Page. Otherwise Clean. Free Corners Rounded And Block Edges Gilt.. Beautifully Illustrated. Small Faint Water Mark On Inner Front Gutter At Tail Of Spine But Very Faint. Cream Hard Cover Boards Are Illustrated. Mosaic Pattern With Gilt Flowers And Inset Picture Of A Fawn. Title And Two Butterflies In Blue.. Boards Oare Proud Of Spine Mimic The Rounded Edges Of The Text Block. Authors Name In Mild Relief And Colour Rubbed In Places.. Some Shelf Rubbing And Reading Wear To Boards But In General Very Good Condition.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Lady Clare
- Tennyson, Alfred
- Alfred Fredericks, Granville Perkins, Frederic B Schell, Edmund H Garrett, F.S.Church And Harry Fenn.
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Porter & Coates
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Tennyson Lady Clare Poetry Vintage
- 12mo - over 6¾ - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- When a book is described as being inscribed, it indicates that a short note written by the author or a previous owner has been... [More]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free End Paper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that... [More]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]
- The heel of the spine.