Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Staples Press, 1950. 1st Edition . Hardcover. Good. Hardback in Good condition. Blue cloth boards are bumped and scuffed to the corners, rubbed to the edges, surface marks and residue from removal of tape to the surfaces, spine faded and a little tanned, 196 pages, scattered minor use marks and foxing mainly to the end papers, previous owner's small inscription to the fep, otherwise clean, binding tight. No jacket. Price includes standard postage worldwide.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- UP THE HILL BOOKS (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lady Louisa Conolly, 1743-1821, An Anglo-Irish Biography
- Fitzgerald, Brian
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition
- Staples Press
- Date published
Terms of Sale
UP THE HILL BOOKS
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2016
Ask Seller a Question
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]