The Lady of the Robins
by Clouston, Adella Octavia
- Fair/No Jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: American Humane Education Society, 1910 The book is fairly shaken with some splitting on the inner hinges by the title page and weak page 106 but all pages remain attached.There are a couple of rough binding cutting edges within the book. Shows signs of being well read and has a tear within on page 7 but is still readable. A lovely inscription is present on the front free end paper from the Kingston Humane Society as a first prize for an essay writing contest, (dated 1913) and the 'essay' is tipped in. Blue cloth boards solid but with small spillage stains although the gilt titles remain very bright. Some bumping to corners and shelfwear.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Lady of the Robins
- Clouston, Adella Octavia
- Book condition
- Used - Fair
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- American Humane Education Society
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Humane Society, Animals, Cruelty to Animals, Literature
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- tipped in
- Tipped In is used to describe something which has been glued into a book. Tipped-in items can include photos, book plates,... [More]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- A hardcover in which the text block is loose, but still attached to the binding.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]