L'age D'or Espagnol(Cahiers De La Compagnie Madeleine Renaud Jean Louis Barrault
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Paris: Julliard, 1955 Margigny wrappers. Rene Julliard, Paris, 1955. Softcover. Booklet; pp 121; tan spine with black text; covers have sun fading to exterior, minimal wear to edges; text block shows darkening due to type of paper used. Pages are un-opened . A second stapled booklet is also housed within the wrapper: Le chien du Jardinier and Les suites d'une course from the Theatre Marigny. These items are in French.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- L'age D'or Espagnol(Cahiers De La Compagnie Madeleine Renaud Jean Louis Barrault
- Soft cover
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- History Un'opened French
- 12mo - over 6¾" - 7¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]