The Lame, The Halt, and The Blind: The Vital Role of Medicine in the History of Civilization
by Haggard M.D., Howard W
Lake Elsinore, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E Ridge fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Lame, The Halt, and The Blind: The Vital Role of Medicine in the History of Civilization
- Haggard M.D., Howard W
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- First Edition
- Blue Ribbon Books
- Place of Publication
- New York
- Date Published
- BLIND; Diagnoses & Diseases; Doctors; Georgia; Health & Medicine, Howard W. Haggard; Institutions; Medical History, Polio; Rehabilitiation; Sensory Disability; Physical Disability, Social Welfare & Communities; Warm Springs Foundation
- Bookseller catalogs
- History; Women's Studies; Antiquarian & Collectible Books;
Terms of Sale
E Ridge fine Books
All books may be returned within 30 days of for the purchased price. Please call or email seller prior to return.
About the Seller
About E Ridge fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...