Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New Series. January - June 1870 iv, 412 pp. July - December 1870 iv, 428 pp. Bound together in one volume. Hinges cracked. Foxing on prelims and edges and occasionally in text. Black half leather with dark brown cloth boards. Gilt lettering and rule on spine. Top, bottom and edges of spine rubbed. Corners rubbed. Some staining on cloth boards. Overall condition Good.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]