Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York and Chicago : Lewis Historical Publishing Company, Inc., 1924. Hardcover. Fine/No Jacket. Gilt lettering on half bound blue leather & cloth covered boards. heavy 4to's. 1656 total pages.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- NWJBOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lancaster County Pennsylvania A History 4 Volumes
- H. M. J. Klein
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Lewis Historical Publishing Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York and Chicago
- Date published
- nonfiction; Lancaster County, PA; history; biographies
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2021
Ask Seller a Question
Specializing in signed, rare and out of print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- half bound
- aka Half Binding, this indicates a book bound at the spine and corners with one material and the rest in another material. ...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]