Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York and Chicago : Lewis Historical Publishing Company, Inc., 1924. Hardcover. Very Good/No Jacket. Gilt lettering on half bound blue leather & cloth covered boards. heavy 4to's. 1656 total pages. Gift label on the front end papers of all volumes. The dark blue leather of the front cover of Volume II is unevenly lightened adjacent to the spine, and the edges of the front end papers are lightly water stained. There is no staining or damage to the text.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- NWJBOOKS (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Lancaster County Pennsylvania A History 4 Volumes
- H. M. J. Klein
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- Quantity available
- Lewis Historical Publishing Company, Inc.
- Place of Publication
- New York and Chicago
- Date published
- nonfiction; Lancaster County, PA; history; biographies
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2021
Ask Seller a Question
Specializing in signed, rare and out of print books.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- half bound
- aka Half Binding, this indicates a book bound at the spine and corners with one material and the rest in another material. ...[more]