The Land That God Gave Cain - an Account of H.G. Watkins' Expedition to Labrador 1928-1929
by Scott, J. M
19 Copies Available from This Seller
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Cocksparrow Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Land That God Gave Cain - an Account of H.G. Watkins' Expedition to Labrador 1928-1929
- Scott, J. M
- Book condition
- Used - VG/GD/ND
- Quantity available
- First Edition 2nd. Imp.
- Chatto & Windus
- Place of Publication
- London UK 257
- Date published
Terms of Sale
We offer a 30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs. This applies for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives mis-described or damaged.
About the Seller
About Cocksparrow Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- fore edge
- The portion of a book that is opposite the spine. That part of a book which faces the wall when shelved in a...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The heel of the spine.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Indicates that the affected part of the book has been impacted in such a way so as to cause a flattening, indention, or light...[more]