The Land of Moosoneek
by Petersen, Olive Mackay
- very good
- Very Good
Campbellcroft, Ontario, Canada
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Diocese of Moosonee. Very Good. 1974. Hardcover. 252 p. 23 cm. Sound and square binding in cloth-covered boards. Minor wear to the corner tips. Text block edges slightly tanned. Gift inscription on the half title page. Inside pages are clean and unmarked. No dust jacket as issued. A history of the activities of the Catholic Church and more in the area of northern Ontario and Quebec included in the Diocese of Moosonee. .
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Homeward Bound Books
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio member since 2011
Ask Seller a Question
About Homeward Bound Books
Homeward Bound Books is an online bookshop operated from our home in the Municipality of Port Hope, Ontario. We specialize in children's and illustrated books – collectible and reading copies; and local histories, particularly for Ontario. We also stock a selection of collectable mystery fiction, ephemera, and any other titles we find interesting or unusual. We have thousands of books yet to be catalogued. So, please contact us to be added to our client list, and we will let you know when we have books of interest to you. It is our pleasure to send books homeward bound -- from our shelves to yours.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Half Title
- The blank front page which appears just prior to the title page, and typically contains only the title of the book, although, at...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....