In La-La Land We Trust
by Campbell, Robert
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York, U.S.A.: Mysterious Press, 1986. First printing. Navy cloth spine over red boards, gilt titles. Signed on title page. Fine in like DJ in Mylar. 278 pp.. Signed by Author(s). First Edition. Hardcover. Fine/Fine. Book.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- citynightsbooks (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- In La-La Land We Trust
- Campbell, Robert
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- First Edition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Mysterious Press
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York, U.S.A.
- Date Published
- CALIFORNIA FICTION LOS ANGELES CALIF
- Bookseller catalogs
- Mystery; Signed & Inscribed;
Terms of Sale
- Books may be returned within 15 days in the same condition in which they were purchased. Please contact us first via e-mail.
- We do not accept discretionary returns or third-party sales.
- We regard the US Postal Service scans as proof of delivery.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2004
Ask Seller a Question
Out-of-print, rare and antiquarian books, literary firsts and signed editions.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in... [More]
- title page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]