Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Washington DC: The United States Department of Agriculture, 1958. Cover bumped, scuffed with rubbed edges. Text clean & tight. Address label marked out with black marker.. Hard Cover. Good/No Jacket. 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall. Ex-Libris.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Top Notch books (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Land: The Yearbook of Agriculture 1958
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- The United States Department of Agriculture
- Place of Publication
- Washington DC
- Date published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Top Notch books
Orders are shipped daily through the US Post Office. We can ship through United Parcel Service or Federal Express upon request. We will ship internationally, rates determined by weight and destination. Books may be returned within 10 days for any reason, and within 30 days for cause.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Top Notch books
Top Notch Books has been selling books on-line for 6 years. We currently have over 125,000 books in our inventory and we add titles daily. Our books include rare, antique, out-of-print, collectible, signed, as well as gently used books that are a good read.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]