The Language of Cookery: An Informal Dictionary
by Wason, Betty
- Very Good with no dust jacket
Lake Elsinore, California, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- E Ridge fine Books (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Language of Cookery: An Informal Dictionary
- Wason, Betty
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good with no dust jacket
- First Edition
- The World Publishing Company
- Place of Publication
- Cleveland & New York
- Date Published
- Dictionary - Cooking, Cooking - Dictionaries, Food Dictionaries, Cooking
- Bookseller catalogs
- Cookery, Food & Drink; Dictionaries & Linguistics;
Terms of Sale
E Ridge fine Books
All books may be returned within 30 days of for the purchased price. Please call or email seller prior to return.
About the Seller
About E Ridge fine Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...