Languages of Pao.
by VANCE, Jack
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Languages of Pao is a science fiction novel by Jack Vance, first published in 1958, in which the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis is a central theme.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Languages of Pao.
- VANCE, Jack
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- Avalon Books,
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- B000GABV4S, Science Fiction
- Bookseller catalogs
- Science Fiction and Fantasy;
Terms of Sale
Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Please contact us to reserve books in advance. We will hold books for ten days, pending payment. All orders should be prepaid. Payment may be made by personal check, money order, or PayPal. Institutions can be billed to suit their needs. Massachusetts residents please add 6.25% sales tax. Domestic orders are shipped via the U.S. Postal Service (Priority Mail) starting at $12.00 for the first book. Shipping cost may be slightly higher depending on weight of book and shipping destination. Media Mail shipping rate is also available: $5.00 for the first book and $2.00 for each additional. Overseas orders are billed at cost. Books may be returned within 10 days for whatever reason, provided their condition has not been altered. We request that you notify us in advance of returns.
About the Seller
About Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's... [More]