Lappiske Rettsstudier [Lappische Rechtsstudien]. Instituttet vor Sammenlignende Kulturforsking, Serie A, XXIV.
by Solem, Erik
- very good
- Very Good/No Jacket, As Issued
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books (US)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- Lappiske Rettsstudier [Lappische Rechtsstudien]. Instituttet vor Sammenlignende Kulturforsking, Serie A, XXIV.
- Solem, Erik
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket, As Issued
- First Edition
- H. Aschehoug & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Oslo, Norway
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- Anthropology; Political Science;
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a... [More]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- The paper covering on the outside of a paperback. Also see the entry for pictorial wraps, color illustrated coverings for... [More]