LARRY GORMAN: The Man Who Made the Songs.
by Ives, Edward D
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- LARRY GORMAN: The Man Who Made the Songs.
- Ives, Edward D
- Trade Paperback
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Goose Lane Editions, (copyright 1993).
- Place of Publication
- Frederiction, New Brunswick
- This edition first published
- January 1, 1993
- Bookseller catalogs
- Canadiana; Music;
Terms of Sale
Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
For direct orders, prices will be converted to equivalent Canadian dollars at the prevailing rate of exchange on day of order and shipping is extra at cost. For shipments to a Canadian address, HST is extra (5% on book price, provincial rate on shipping). We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, international money order, cheque (Canada and US only). For credit card orders, the US dollar total will be converted to Canadian dollars at the prevailing daily rate. All items are guaranteed to be as described and authentic, and any item may be returned for a full cash refund including cost of return shipping (post office only) if it is felt to be not as described. Returns for any other reason accepted only with our express permission. Persons wishing to return an item for whatever reason should in any case contact us first and within 7 days of receipt. All items remain our property until paid for in full. Books can be sent with invoice to major institutions.
About the Seller
About Steven Temple Books ABAC / ILAB
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Another of the terms referring to page or book size, octavo refers to a standard printer's sheet folded four times, producing... [More]
- trade paperback
- Used to indicate any paperback book that is larger than a mass-market paperback and is often more similar in size to a hardcover... [More]
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects,... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.