L'Art Du Cuisinier, Tome Premier
by Beauvilliers, Antoine
- Good/No Jacket
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
Terms of Sale
Satisfaction guaranteed. If you're not satisfied with a purchase within 14 days (of receipt), we'll refund the purchase price of the book minus shipping and handling, provided the book is returned in the same condition it was purchased. If we make an error with your order, we will refund all fees upon return of your order. For international orders, we will always upgrade to Global Priority Mail for no additional charge from economy rate if the item(s) fit within a flat-rate envelope.
About the Seller
About Defunct Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A defect in which small pieces are missing from the edges; fraying or small pieces of paper missing the edge of a paperback, or...
- In reference to a hinge or a book's binding, means that the glue which holds the opposing leaves has allowed them to separate,...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- Text Block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book....