Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
First edition. Avec Lettre Autographe de Victor Hugo. Illustré par ses amis A. Boulard, Beyle, Clarin, Delaye, Foulquier, Gautier, Maucroix, Mols & Nadar. 357 pp + 1pp. A collection of poetry. In French. With many b/w illustrations throughout. Some light foxing on prelims and very occasional spot in text. All edges gilt. Binding sound. Beautifully bound in illustrated red cloth boards. Illustration in gilt and black of children and ducks on front board. Spine lightly faded. Top and bottom of spine and corners lightly rubbed. Overall condition VG.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Owl Books (IE)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- L'Art d'etre Grand'Mere
- Perronnet, Amélie:
- Book condition
- Paris: L. Michaud, 1883.
- Poetry, Perronnet
Terms of Sale
Prices are in Euros. Postage and Packing are at cost. Any item found unsatisfactory may be returned provided this is done within 7 days of receipt. We accept payment in Euros or Sterling equivalent (cheques payable to Owl Books). We also accept payment by Visa/Mastercard.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Owl Books
Owl Books is located in Kinlough, Co. Leitrim in the north-west of Ireland.We stock a wide range of topics including Natural History, Country Sports, General Literature, Travel and Topography, Religious and Modern Firsts. We welcome any enquiries.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- Very Good condition can describe a used book that does show some small signs of wear - but no tears - on either binding or...[more]