The Last Crusade ; with a Note to the Poem by the Author
by Brother Antoninus (William Everson); Designed and Printed by Graham Mackintosh
- Fine/No Jacket
Bloomington, Indiana, United States
More Shipping Options
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Dale Steffey Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Last Crusade ; with a Note to the Poem by the Author
- Brother Antoninus (William Everson); Designed and Printed by Graham Mackintosh
- Book Condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket Condition
- No Jacket
- Limited and Numbered Signed 1st Edition
- Place of Publication
- No Place (Berkeley)
- Date Published
- Folio - over 12" - 15"
- Bookseller catalogs
- Poetry; Books About Books and Fine Printing;
Terms of Sale
Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Any book is returnable for any reason within 10 days for a complete refund, as long as it is returned in the same condition as when received. Please notify in advance of return. I accept checks, money orders, Mastercard, Visa, and bank wire transfer.
About the Seller
About Dale Steffey Books, ABAA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Title Page
- A page at the front of a book which may contain the title of the book, any subtitles, the authors, contributors, editors, the...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- Especially for older books, a printer's device refers to an identifying mark, also sometimes called a printer's mark, on the...
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...