Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Grand Rapids, MI: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing. Near Fine with no dust jacket. 1936. Stated First Edition. First Printing. Hard Cover. Publisher's full navy cloth with gilt lettering on spine and cover, red topstain. . Head and heel of spine are very slightly rubbed, one small scrape on rear cover, else pristine, unmarked, tight, square and clean. NEAR FINE. . 12mo 7" - 7½" tall. 189 pp .
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Round Table Books, LLC (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Last First
- Hutchens, Paul
- Hard Cover
- Book condition
- Used - Near Fine with no dust jacket
- Stated First Edition. First Printing
- Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing
- Place of Publication
- Grand Rapids, MI
- Date published
- Fiction and literature, Religion, Christianity, The Bible
- Bookseller catalogs
- Religion & Mythology;
Terms of Sale
Round Table Books, LLC
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned in the same condition within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2008
Ask Seller a Question
About Round Table Books, LLC
Round Table Books, LLC lists rare, beautiful and interesting books. All books are described accurately, packed carefully and shipped promptly. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Any book may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a full refund.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...[more]
- The lower most portion of the spine when the book is standing vertically.
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]