Last Night in Twisted River: A Novel
by John Irving
- very good
Standard Delivery: 7 to 14 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Last Night in Twisted River is a 2009 novel by John Irving. Irving referred to it as "my third political novel, my third of twelve. " It uses many of the themes and plot devices that have already seen treatment in other works by the author.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Discover Books (US)
- Seller Inventory #
- Last Night in Twisted River: A Novel
- John Irving
- Book condition
- Used - VERY GOOD
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Random House
- Place of Publication
- New York
- This edition first published
Terms of Sale
About the Seller
About Discover Books
We think books should achieve their greatest possible purpose: Whether purchased by another reader, donated to help a child acquire the lifelong skill of literacy, or recycled as a new product, it has a story to tell. We let stories live on.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]