Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Clearwater Books (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Last September. A novel
- ELIZABETH BOWEN
- Book condition
- Used - Good
- Jacket condition
- No Jacket
- 1st Edition
- Constable, London
- Date published
Terms of Sale
prices nett. pro forma. Payment by MasterCard/Visa credit cards, Paypal and cheque. Orders usually ship within 1 business day. Shipping costs are based on books weighing 2.2 LB, or 1 KG. If your book order is heavy or oversized, we may contact you to let you know extra shipping is required.
In the unlikely event of a book found not to be as described it may be returned to us for a full refund inclusive of return postage. However we would ask that we are notified by email of telephone of your decision to return an item within 10 days of receipt.
About the Seller
About Clearwater Books
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- The inside margin of a book, connecting the pages to the joints near the binding.
- A term often used to indicate a book's new-like condition. Indicates that the hinges are not loosened. A book described as crisp...[more]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]