The Last of the Southern Girls
by Willie Morris
- Very good. First edition. Hardback. Clean, tight pages./Very good-. Not price clipped. Light rubbing and creasing especially to top edges, light bumping to corners, very light staining
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
Standard Delivery: 14 to 21 days
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Books-and-records.com, IOBA (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Last of the Southern Girls
- Willie Morris
- Book condition
- Used - Very good. First edition. Hardback. Clean, tight pages.
- Jacket condition
- Very good-. Not price clipped. Light rubbing and creasing especially to top edges, light bumping to corners, very light staining
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Andre Deutsch
- Place of Publication
- This edition first published
- Bookseller catalogs
- First Editions;
Terms of Sale
31 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 31 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Books-and-records.com, IOBA
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- price clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]