THE LAST TYCOON (1ST "A") An Unfinished Novel, Together with the Great Gatsby, and Selected Short an Unfished Novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald Together with the Great Gatsby and Selected Stories
by F Scott Fitzgerald
- Very Good+ with no dust jacket
Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Bibliophiles Club Membership
More Shipping Options
Ask Seller a Question
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
The Last Tycoon by F. Scott Fitzgerald is a novel about a Hollywood producer who finds himself not only struggling to find love and success in a world of cut-throats, but who is in the ultimate struggle for his own life. The Last Tycoon is Fitzgerald's final work, a novel he was working on at the time of his death.
Read More: Identifying first editions of THE LAST TYCOON (1ST "A") An Unfinished Novel, Together with the Great Gatsby, and Selected Short an Unfished Novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald Together with the Great Gatsby and Selected Stories
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Abound Book Company (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- THE LAST TYCOON (1ST "A") An Unfinished Novel, Together with the Great Gatsby, and Selected Short an Unfished Novel by F. Scott Fitzgerald Together with the Great Gatsby and Selected Stories
- F Scott Fitzgerald
- Book Condition
- Used - Very Good+ with no dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Scribners: NY
- Date Published
- Bookseller catalogs
- F Scott Fitzgerald;
Terms of Sale
Abound Book Company
MasterCard,Visa and American Express are welcome. We also offer fast and secure PAYPAL: (www.paypal.com)Please pay to:email@example.com. Personal checks and money orders welcome. Books are held for 7 days on a firm order. Book/s may be returned for a full refund within14 days of receipt in the same condition as received. Please email intentions of return in advance of shipping. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
About the Seller
Abound Book Company
About Abound Book Company
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- The colophon contains information about a book's publisher, the typesetting, printer, and possibly even includes a printer's...
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...
- An exact copy of an original work. In books, it refers to a copy or reproduction, as accurate as possible, of an original...
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- Price Clipped
- When a book is described as price-clipped, it indicates that the portion of the dust jacket flap that has the publisher's...
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The decorative application of gold or gold coloring to a portion of a book on the spine, edges of the text block, or an inlay in...