The Last Valley
by Guthrie Jr. , A. B
- Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Boston: Houghton Mifflin Company. Very Good in Very Good dust jacket. 1975. First Edition; First Printing. Hardcover. Mylar-wrapped dust jacket; slightly bumped corners, head and foot of spine; small crease on spine; else fine. Quarter cloth, brown; yellow embossed title, author, and publisher on spine. Red boards; slightly bumped corner on bottom edge. Yellow top edge of text block. Interior book clean; tight binding. A. B. Guthrie, Jr. (1901 - 1991) was an American historian, screenwriter, and Pulitzer Prize-winning author whose works focused on the American West. The Last Valley is the fifth and penultimate novel in his Western sequence, and tells the story of the aging West through the life of a young WWI veteran. ; 8vo 8" - 9" tall; 293 pp .
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- Back of Beyond Books, ABAA (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Last Valley
- Guthrie Jr. , A. B
- Book condition
- Used - Very Good in Very Good dust jacket
- First Edition; First Printing
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- Western Fiction, Montana, Old West
Terms of Sale
Back of Beyond Books, ABAA
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2009
Ask Seller a Question
About Back of Beyond Books, ABAA
Back of Beyond Books in Moab, UT specializes in books on the American Southwest, both new and antiquarian.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- text block
- Most simply the inside pages of a book. More precisely, the block of paper formed by the cut and stacked pages of a book.... [More]