The Lat Puritan, A Memoir in the Form of a Novel
by Santayana, George
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
London: Constable & Co, 1935 A fine tight copy. Original cloth with some sun fading to the spine. Dedication from gifter on flyleaf from 1935.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log-in or Create an Account first!)
- Westside Stories (CA)
- Bookseller’s Inventory #
- The Lat Puritan, A Memoir in the Form of a Novel
- Santayana, George
- Original Cloth
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Quantity available
- First Edition
- Constable & Co
- Place of Publication
- Date Published
- 8vo - over 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged. Extra shipping required on heavier books.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since 2015
Ask Seller a Question
About Westside Stories
Used, hard to find, and out of print books. Large fiction and non-fiction sections, Over 25000 books in store.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched... [More]
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf.... [More]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the... [More]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.