Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Second printing, April 1917, same month as the first. 12mo in cloth. 190 pp. G. Moderate wear to boards. Front hinge loose. Original ownership on ffep. Text is clean. Ships wrapped in bubble wrap and packed securely in a box.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
Terms of Sale
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2020
Bellows Falls, Vermont
Ask Seller a Question
About Lost Time
Lost Time is an independent online bookstore located in Bellows Falls, Vermont.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Good describes the average used and worn book that has all pages or leaves present. Any defects must be noted. (as defined...[more]
- "Cloth-bound" generally refers to a hardcover book with cloth covering the outside of the book covers. The cloth is stretched...[more]
- A duodecimo is a book approximately 7 by 4.5 inches in size, or similar in size to a contemporary mass market paperback....[more]
- A common abbreviation for Front Free EndPaper. Generally, it is the first page of a book and is part of a single sheet that...[more]
- The portion of the book closest to the spine that allows the book to be opened and closed.