Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
P.G. Wodehouse was born in 1881. He is the creator of Jeeves, Blandings Castle, Psmith, Ukridge, Uncle Fred and Mr Mulliner stories and novels.
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Brought to Book Ltd (GB)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- Laughing Gas
- P.G. Wodehouse
- Book condition
- Used - Fine
- Jacket condition
- Very Good+
- Quantity available
- 1st Edition 1st Printing
- Herbert Jenkins
- Place of Publication
- Date published
- Laughing Gas by P.G. Wodehouse First Edition Published by Herbert Jenkins 1936
Terms of Sale
Brought to Book Ltd
30 day return guarantee, with full refund including original shipping costs for up to 30 days after delivery if an item arrives misdescribed or damaged.
About the Seller
About Brought to Book Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Sometimes used as another term for dust jacket, a protective and often decorative wrapper, usually made of paper which wraps...[more]
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...[more]
- First Edition
- In book collecting, the first edition is the earliest published form of a book. A book may have more than one first edition in...[more]
- A term used to denote a condition a slight grade better than Good.