Stock Photo: Cover may not represent actual copy or condition available.
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
New York, New York: Ace Books, 1977. Book. Good +. Mass Market Paperback. First Ace Printing. Good + mass market paperback from a recently acquired Science Fiction colletion of over 5,000 books. The previous owner was collecting Sci Fi for over 60 years. Creasing on spine. May be some rubbing and shelfwear to edges and corners of book but overall a nice tight copy..
Review this book and you'll be entered for a chance to win $50!
(Log-in or create an account first!)
- Snowball Bookshop (US)
- Bookseller Inventory #
- The Lavalite World
- Farmer Philip
- Book condition
- Used - Good +
- First Ace Printing
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- Ace Books
- Place of Publication
- New York, New York
- Date published
Terms of Sale
Mastercard, Visa, Discover, Novus, check or money order; Media mail $3.50 and priority $5.00. Oversize and heavy books quoted separately. Overseas shipments and heavier books quoted separately. All dustjackets covered with Demco clear mylar covers. Books returnable within 30 days in same condition with prior approval of bookshop owner.
About the Seller
Biblio.com member since: 2004
Ask Seller a Question
About Snowball Bookshop
A charming used bookstore in a renovated building in beautiful Downtown Barberton, OH. A general bookstore with over 1000,000 volumes of very nice condition hardcover and paperback books in all categories. Store hours are Mon-Fri 10-6, Sat 10-4.
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Minor wear resulting from a book being place on, and taken from a bookshelf, especially along the bottom edge.
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...[more]
- Used to mean that the binding of a book has not been overly loosened by frequent use.
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....[more]
- Mass Market
- Mass market paperback books, or MMPBs, are printed for large audiences cheaply. This means that they are smaller, usually...[more]