The Law of Copyright, Being a Compendium of Acts of Parliament..
by Montefiore, Joshua
1000 Copies Available from This Seller
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
Originally published: London : Printed for James Wallis, 1802. Includes bibliographical references.
Review this book and you’ll be entered for a chance to win !
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Lawbook Exchange Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- The Law of Copyright, Being a Compendium of Acts of Parliament..
- Montefiore, Joshua
- Book condition
- ISBN 10
- ISBN 13
- The Lawbook Exchange, Ltd
- Date Published
- LBE REPRINT, IPLAW, LEGAL HISTORY, 9781584779148, 53555.JPG, LBEPUB
- Bookseller catalogs
Terms of Sale
The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
All items are offered subject to prior sale.
We are happy to accept orders by telephone, fax, e-mail or through our website. We welcome visitors, although an advance contact is advised. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM.
Terms: Appropriate sales tax will be added for residents of New Jersey. Foreign remittances must be in U.S. dollars, by check drawn on a U.S. bank, by international money order, or by wire transfer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express credit cards.
Shipping Charges: Will be applied to all orders. Domestic orders will be shipped via either Federal Express Ground Service or United Parcel Service, unless we receive other instructions. All overseas orders will be shipped via Federal Express, or USPS Air Service. All books are packed with requisite care.
Warranty & Returns: Any item may be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt for any reason; prior notification is necessary and returned items must be carefully packed and arrive safely.
On-Line Catalogues: Our latest catalogues, some featuring specific subjects and special offers, can be viewed on our website.
We purchase books on topics similar to those which appear in our inventory, and appreciate offers of either single items or whole collections.
About the Seller
About The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The book is pristine and free of any defects, in the same condition as ... [More]
- Any printing of a book which follows the original edition. By definition, a reprint is not a first edition.
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"... [More]