Laws of the State of New-York, Comprising the Constitution, And the..
by New York; Jones, Samuel; Varick, Richard
- See description
Clark, New Jersey, United States
Payment Methods Accepted
About This Item
(Log in or Create an Account first!)
- The Lawbook Exchange Ltd (US)
- Bookseller's Inventory #
- Laws of the State of New-York, Comprising the Constitution, And the..
- New York; Jones, Samuel; Varick, Richard
- New York: Hugh Gaine, 1789. 2 vols bound in one
- Book Condition
- Quantity Available
- Date Published
- ACOPY, NEW YORK, ANTIQ322, ANTIQ223, ABAA-RBMS-2023, 68857.JPG
- Bookseller catalogs
- Antiquarian & Scholarly;
- May be a multi-volume set and require additional postage.
Terms of Sale
The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
All items are offered subject to prior sale. We are happy to accept orders by telephone, fax, e-mail or through our website. We welcome visitors, although an advance contact is advised. Our office hours are: Monday through Friday from 10 AM to 6 PM. Terms: Appropriate sales tax will be added for residents of New Jersey. Foreign remittances must be in U.S. dollars, by check drawn on a U.S. bank, by international money order, or by wire transfer. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express credit cards. Shipping Charges: Will be applied to all orders. Domestic orders will be shipped via either Federal Express Ground Service or United Parcel Service, unless we receive other instructions. All overseas orders will be shipped via Federal Express, or USPS Air Service. All books are packed with requisite care. Warranty & Returns: Any item may be returned within fourteen (14) days of receipt for any reason; prior notification is necessary and returned items must be carefully packed and arrive safely. On-Line Catalogues: Our latest catalogues, some featuring specific subjects and special offers, can be viewed on our website. We purchase books on topics similar to those which appear in our inventory, and appreciate offers of either single items or whole collections.
About the Seller
About The Lawbook Exchange Ltd
Some terminology that may be used in this description includes:
- The collective of the top, fore and bottom edges of the text block of the book, being that part of the edges of the pages of a...
- "Laid In" indicates that there is something which is included with, but not attached to the book, such as a sheet of paper. The...
- A book in fine condition exhibits no flaws. A fine condition book closely approaches As New condition, but may lack the...
- A folio usually indicates a large book size of 15" in height or larger when used in the context of a book description. Further,...
- The outer portion of a book which covers the actual binding. The spine usually faces outward when a book is placed on a shelf....
- A new book is a book previously not circulated to a buyer. Although a new book is typically free of any faults or defects, "new"...
- Abrasion or wear to the surface. Usually used in reference to a book's boards or dust-jacket.
- Calf or calf hide is a common form of leather binding. Calf binding is naturally a light brown but there are ways to treat the...
- having had the material covering the spine replaced. ...
- Raised Band(s)
- Raised bands refer to the ridges that protrude slightly from the spine on leather bound books. The bands are created in the...